REQUEST FOR CREDIT AND PRODUCT RETURNS
Prior to Returns
We thank you for your consideration to the following requirements prior to your request to return an item.
- Please ensure your request for credit and product returns is made within 14 working days from receipt of goods.
- Products must be in new and resalable condition and in its original packaging.
- Products subject to expiry cannot be accepted if they are near or past their expiry date.
- We do not accept returns on non-stock items and customised/special orders unless the item is faulty.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns unless the return is faulty or due to an error by the Company.
- Freight for product returns are the responsibility of the customer unless the product return is faulty or due to an error by the Company.
- Due to health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene and oral product unless faulty on receipt of products.
- Do not write any information on the original product packaging.
The Company must agree to the credit request prior to the return of the items/goods. If agreed, Customer Service will issue you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Please note: Credits for returns are issued only to the original purchaser and only following the receipt of the returned goods and associated paperwork.
Contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com to request a Returns Authorisation form (RA).
Once your return form is received you will be required to:
- Complete the RA form ensuring all mandatory fields are completed.
- Include a copy of the original invoice together with your RA form within your shipment.
- Write the RA number on the outside of your return shipment.
- Ship your package to:
Elizabeth Vale Shopping Centre
Shop 6, 44 John Rice Ave,
Elizabeth Vale, SA 5112
- Wait to receive your credit.
If you require assistance please contact our customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org